San Jose, CA, US
Req. ID: 244662
Micron Technology's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Principal Design Verification Engineer
- In-depth knowledge of UVM methodology, System Verilog, Coverage, Formal verification, and Design Verification flow
- Highly experienced with defining block, sub-system, and SOC top-level test plans.
- Hands-on experience with C language
- Relevant hands-on experience with PCIe and NVMe.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of verification methodologies flow and quality metrics.
- Great debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Standout colleague with great interpersonal communication skills.
- Execute test review, coverage review, and Design Verification task sign off
- Collaborate with design teams on coverage closure and debug activities
- Protocol knowledge like DDR, ONFI, AXI/AMBA, UFS is more preferred.
- Demonstrate the capability to provide mentorship to engineers to improve Design Verification quality
- At least 7-10 years of proven experience in SoC verification.
- Bachelor or Master's Degree in electrical engineering, computer science with extensive proven experience.
- Strong and relevant expertise with ASIC simulation tools and sophisticated verification methods.
- Expert level in verification languages such as UVM and System Verilog.
- Proven experience with writing block-level and SoC test-plans.
- Knowledge of industry-standard interfaces, such as PCIe, NVMe, DDR, NAND, AXI is an advantage
- Solid verification skills in problem-solving, constrained random testing and debugging
As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that is transforming how the world uses information. Through our global brands - Micron, Crucial and Ballistix - we offer the industry's broadest portfolio. We are the only company manufacturing today's major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to leverage the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and enhance communication around the world.
Employee Rewards Program, Healthcare, Paid time off (Combined Sick and Vacation Time), Retirement savings plans, Paid maternity/paternity leave, Employee Assistance Program, Professional development training, Workplace wellness programs, Micron Health Clinic (Boise only), Fitness Center / Activity rooms (Boise only), Tuition Reimbursement, Micron Corporate Discounts, Casual Dress attire.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our
Keywords: San Jose || California (US-CA) || United States (US) || NVE (Non-Volatile Engineering Group) || Experienced || Regular || Engineering || #LI-RS1 || Tier 5 ||
Upload your resume and immediately see jobs for you!