Shift: Rotating Shift
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Certification as Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) from Maryland Board of Nursing.
2. BLS Healthcare Provider certification from American Heart Association.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Current knowledge of nursing skills within scope of practice.
3. Computer and audiovisual skills, using various applications and technologies, such as internet, e-mail, word processing, wireless phone, and pager.
4. Ability to obtain and retrieve data.
5. Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand English.
6. Effective eye and hand coordination.
7. Effective problem-solving skills.
8. Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize.
9. Ability to work well with individuals and groups.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.