Group's key figures (as of March 2019) are approx. 4.56 billion Euros, over 800 laboratories across 47 countries and about 45,000 staff. Job Description
Eurofins CEI, Inc. is searching for a Laboratory Administrative Assistant to support our team in Cary, North Carolina.
Laboratory Administrative Assistant responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Regular attendance and punctuality
- Applies GMP/GLP in all areas of responsibility, as appropriate
- Review lab reports for data accuracy
- Assist with scanning reports
- Perform QC data entry
- Maintaining lab licensing and accreditations
- Assist with sample login
- Assist with sample retrieving
- Assist with customer services
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Assist with lunch reception
- Experience in editing and/or review is a plus
- Experience in laboratory environment
- B.S. degree in science-related discipline
- Excellent in Excel spreadsheet;
- Detail oriented with multi-tasking skills.
- Good communication skills
As a Eurofins employee, you will become part of a company that has received national recognition as a great place to work. We offer excellent full-time benefits including comprehensive medical coverage, life and disability insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid holidays, paid time off, and dental and vision options.
To learn more about Eurofins, please explore our website . Qualifications
Basic Minimum Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must be able to lift up to 50lbs on a regular basis
- Minimum one-year laboratory experiences
- Can review on the average 20 laboratory reports per hour;
- Be able to send out 20 lab reports per hour.
- Have a typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Authorization to work in the United States indefinitely without restriction or sponsorship Additional Information