Position Summary: The Marina Services Worker is responsible for ensuring guest satisfaction at the marina location by navigating vessels, assisting guests with boat operations, properly maintaining the dock area(s), and providing general customer service. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Cleans and maintains docks and public areas to ensure safety and satisfaction of guests and marina staff
- Ensure customers understand boating safety and assist customers with docking and piloting of boats
- Fuels, cleans, and maintains boats
- Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Previous experience working in a marina preferred
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills
- Must possess valid driver’s license
- Demonstrates interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Requires occasional lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling of up to 50 lbs