- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work at a fast-pace
- A willingness to learn and follow directions
- Front Counter / Drive-Thru: Taking customer orders, handling cash, ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Kitchen: You may work in the food production areas of the restaurant, such as the steam table, prep area or fry station. These responsibilities require employees to follow directions for equipment and/or recipe and menu item preparation.
- All Taco John's employees must know product abbreviations and portions.
- Cleanliness of the restaurant is extremely important and it's a team effort, so you will also perform cleaning duties.
- Competitive pay
- Flexible schedules (full and part-time)
- Half-priced meals
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training and development to be successful
- Fun, team environment!