Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 20 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 24 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Expertise in planning and tracking, requirements management, CM, QA, risk management and status reporting.
- Strong experience in integrations with corporate repositories
- Define, develop, and document operational support concepts leading to development and implementation of requirements, specifications, and design plans.
- Planning and tracking requirements management, CM, QA, risk management, and status reporting.
- Perform functional analysis including decomposition of requirements to low-level functions, allocation of performance and other limiting requirements to all functional levels
- Ability to facilitate multiple sync engagements with partner organizations per month
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Experience with IC industry and customer, including mission domain experience in high performance computing and cryptanalysis.
- Familiarity with Atlassian tools (i.e. Confluence, JIRA)
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit . For ongoing news, please visit our . For SAIC benefits information, see . EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability