T-Mobile is America's Un-carrier. We're redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services. But we're not just a telco. We are a technology company that is applying the Un-Carrier philosophy everywhere-from banking to TV. And we're recruiting the best and brightest.
The Digital Commerce domain is responsible for the APIs that drive our shopping experiences from browse to checkout. We maintain and develop new capabilities for T-Mobile's Digital Commerce Platform. Our products are REST APIs and our customers are T-Mobile development teams that, like us, obsess over delivering great experiences for customers. Our working culture gives you the freedom and support to make big things happen fast. We strive to solve enterprise problems using a startup mentality.
The Sr. Technology Solutions Manager will be part of a an SRE team playing a critical role leading scoping discussions, MVP determination, working in DevOps environment, leading deployment & delivery and setting the overall technical delivery strategy. The Sr. TSM partners with the business to drive prioritization and solution delivery approach, and across technology groups to ensure design and delivery of a complete and concise solution that addresses the business need.
Product and Technology
- Partner with senior level resources to define strategy approach for initiatives and to provide recommendations on scope delivery phasing/work streams.
- Manage inception activities, including breakdown of product requirements (working closely with product owner) and leading such initiatives end-to-end.
- Keep the DevOps team aligned to outcomes by owning the scrum ceremonies. Be an agilest and perform all agile ceremonies on the team.
- Own and drive scope, deployment, and delivery of complex technology solutions with good quality by keeping team on track to deliver timely.
- Own scope decomposition and negotiation of MVP for cross domain initiatives and solutions.
- Provide leadership in evolving design and orchestrate solutions for domain teams.
- Communicate technical and functional requirements using an effective, efficient, and creative approach with a high degree of collaboration and influence.
- Identify improvements, make critical decisions, and work with subject matter experts throughout the organization to implement solutions.
- Multi-task conflicting priorities while managing projects end-to-end, in a demanding, rapidly changing environment.
- Accountable for all technical solution delivery on initiatives, including scope negotiation, solution alignment and timeline management.
As America's Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company's advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
We are committed to maintaining your trust by respecting and protecting your privacy. For more information about how T-Mobile processes the personal data of job applicants, please visit .
- 5-7 years of technology experience in Agile development including coaching on agile methodologies, owning initiatives and delivery.
- Proven leadership experience in achieving successful project outcomes with clear communication and excellent organizational skills
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures, and technical standards.
- Understanding of Commerce domain, Restful APIs, Cloud based architecture and CI/CD pipeline.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline