The Mobile Wash Driver is responsible for maintaining, installing and removing in field equipment at customer locations and new and used containers in inventory.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
- Responsible for maintenance on containers in use at customer locations; must obtain location manager's approval of work completed.
- Notes any damage or problems with containers and relays such information to supervisor.
- Maintains supply inventory of both new and reconditioned tanks in inventory.
- Cleans truck, old containers, and general work area as required to meet sanitation standards.
- Maintains company vehicle in cleanest possible manner; completes vehicle condition report daily for submission to Fleet manager.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with federal, state, local, and company safety policies; required to maintain a DOT e-Log.
- Maintains excellent customer service by presenting friendly, courteous, professional attitude.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Must be 21 years of age.
- CDL Class B with tanker endorsement required.
- Must be registered on
- CDL Class A with tanker endorsement preferred.
- Experience with pressure washers and fork lifts is a plus.
- Good communication skills both oral and written.
- Team player; works well with others.
- Detail oriented; well organized; ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
- Good math skills; ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide whole numbers.
- Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
- Frequently required to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Frequently lift, push, pull or carry up to 100 lbs.
- Regularly required to reach with hands and arms.
- Required to work outdoors in varying weather (rain, hot, humid, cold).
Job functions will be carried out in plant environment, in company vehicle, and at customer locations.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser:
Job Posted by ApplicantPro