Duration: 12 Months
Location: BILLERICA, MA
The Service Coordinator position is a focal point for the
North America Measurement & Sensing team and will work closely with the MS Field Service Managers, Field Service Engineers and Sales Team, to coordinate and deliver Measurement & Sensing field services, installations and applications across the Measurement & Sensing product line.
A key element of the role is to be customer facing and
responsibilities will include receiving the initial customer contact
inquiries, assisting in maintaining schedules, Invoicing and partial
ownership of backlog. In addition, the role will require internal
liaison with other internal functions, which include other GE
Service departments, Customer Care and Finance.
- Customer Inquiry - Owner of initial customer contact via phone and email.
- Scheduling - Coordinate, schedule, and confirm all services activities in the NA region in line with customer expectations with clear and professional communication.
- PO's - Raise and track customer purchase orders inside ERP systems. Ensure purchase orders conform to the negotiated terms and conditions.
- Reporting - Responsible for preparing weekly and monthly reports for review by Service Manager
- Backlog - Own and track current and aged customer backlog. Evaluate job scope and value to determine next steps for the business.
- Customer Site Requirements - Work closely with customers, local training, and EHS departments to confirm all requirements are completed in order to ensure smooth day of logistics for Field Service Engineer and Customer.
- Order Management - Own end to end management of equipment and parts orders for both Field Service Engineers and Customers.
- RFQ - Maintain and deliver Field Service quotations to our customers
- Invoicing - Raise and track Customer Invoices and prioritize
- Aged Debt - Compile and assist in managing service backlog
- Associate's Degree in Business or related discipline from an accredited college or university (or High School Diploma / GED from an accredited school or institution with a minimum of 2 years of sales or customer care experience in oil & gas, power, heavy equipment or automation & controls)
- Minimum 3 year of experience in sales or customer care experience in oil & gas, power, heavy equipment, or automation & controls
- Experience in SalesForce, ServiceMax, Oracle, MS Office Suite,
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Proven Experience working in customer facing environment
- Previous experience in Oil & Gas industry and or extensive experience in a quick paced working environment
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills. Organized and accurate while managing multiple issues
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong Computer skills including operating systems and standard office software
- Excellent interpersonal skills with both internal and external customers
APN Software Services Inc.
Direct: 510-402-1061 | Fax: 510-623-5055 |
“Ranked Top Work Places 2016”
“Certified Small and Minority Business”
“Ranked Top 50 Organizations for Diversity”
“Ranked Top Diversity Business”