Clear Ridge is looking for a Cyber All-Source Analyst who will serve as an All-Source Intelligence Analyst to support Digital Network Intelligence/Global Network Analysis (DNI/GNA). This All-Source Analyst will collaborate with analytical counterparts across the U.S. Intelligence Community, apply knowledge of threat environment, open-source tools, and current implementation of threat technologies in order to devise all-source analytic/collection strategies to pursue access and exploitation of targets of interest. This Analyst will have experience providing SIGINT analysis and reporting as a principal research and telecommunications intelligence analyst. Provide SIGINT in related fields including Signals Research, Target Development, DNI analysis, and serialized reporting. Experienced in DNR/DNI analysis, SIGINT geospatial analysis (SGA), various telecommunications technologies, all-source research, signaling technologies, and report writing.
- Degree in a relevant field or equivalent military training with 4+ years of all-source analysis
- 2+ years of Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience with Multi-Intelligence (which includes a understanding of the SIGINT, HUMINT, IMINT, Open-Source, and Geospatial intelligence) experience within the DoD/IC.
- Experience in gathering, compiling and reporting multi-source intelligence information and daily use of reporting, research and SIGINT development tools and databases in support of requirements.
- Understanding of and/or working with one of the following Tools/Databases: INTELINK, DISHFIRE, MARINA, PINWALE, UTT, TUNINGFORK, ASSOCIATION, BlackPearl, AGILITY, Analyst Notebook, TKB, ANCHORY, or MAUI, GAEL-Lite, MARTES, Skywriter, PATHFINDER, or CPE
- Intelligence analysis experience within the DoD/IC.
- Understanding & experience with collection management and intelligence community databases.
- Understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities
- Language analyst with working experience and detailed technical reporting capabilities
- Background should include an understanding of the cyber environment and customer community
- Experience with DNI/DNR and an understanding of the Special Technical Operations and Special Access Program communities.
- TS/SCI clearance with Poly
- BA or BS degree
Come learn how we take care of our team, and why we were ranked Inc. 5000 Magazine’s #140 Fastest Growing Company nationwide – ranking #5 in Maryland and #7 in Government Services.
Clear Ridge Defense is the premier service solutions provider supporting the Service and Joint cyberspace operations and intelligence community in three core areas of expertise:
- Cyber Systems & Software Engineering,
- Cyber Intelligence and Malware Analysis, and
- Cyberspace Operations Planning
- 100% Fully-Covered Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- 100% Fully-Covered Life and AD&D Insurance
- Competitive and Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) / Leave
- 10 Paid Federal Holidays
- $500 New Uniform Bonus for Transitioning Military
- Monthly Tax-Free Cell Phone Stipend
- Monthly Tax-Free Gym Wellness / Streaming Subscription Stipend to include Amazon Prime, Netflix, Audible, etc.
- Competitive 401k Matching to plan for retirement
- Free financial advising from qualified experts
- Annual $5,000 Training Allotment
- One-of-a-kind Referral Program: $5,000 per referral OR $250/mo indefinitely, with no limit to number of referrals
- Business Development and Client Expansion Bonuses
- Monthly Company-Paid Socials and Events