Senior Rewards Consultant
The Talent Acquisition Team at The MFA Companies® is seeking a Senior Rewards Consultant to join our growing service customer in the Waltham area. A successful Senior Rewards Consultant is responsible for supporting companies through the execution of broad-based reward strategies that reinforce business objectives.
- Structuring, directing, reviewing and interpreting analyses performed by the project team.
- Structuring and/or reviewing client deliverables.
- Sells and leads executive compensation and/or workforce rewards relationships and engagements. Developing broad-based compensation strategies, philosophies and programs that address clients’ attraction and retention needs.
- Providing consulting services to senior management on a variety of remuneration issues, including competitiveness of pay and rewards strategy.
- Providing consulting services on broader Human Capital issues.
- Designing short-term incentive programs that reinforce the client’s strategic objectives.
- Designing financial performance measurement and target-setting systems to support these compensation programs.
- Assessing current pay and program features, relative to the market and to the clients’ unique situations.
- Generating revenue through development of new client relationships and building and maintaining strong client relationships, this will ideally lead to opportunities for project extensions, cross-selling, and referrals to new prospects.
- Being a brand ambassador for Salary.com in the marketplace.
- Leading, mentoring and developing other team members
- BA/BS degree required; MBA preferred
- 15+ years’ experience in strategic consulting with specific experience in broad-based compensation or broad-based compensation in a large corporate.
- Successful and proven experience in business revenue generation
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to establish relationships with key stakeholders and lead and influence to accomplish business objectives
The MFA companies