· Candidates must have 6 - 12 months experience in a premium, luxury branded retail environment
· Background in a target / metric oriented environment
· Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
· Must be able to work with a minimum amount of supervision
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as Store Operations Manuals and Training Manuals
· HS diploma or equivalent Swarovski is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity for all employees and will take Affirmative Action in those appropriate employment situations. All employment decisions will be made without regard to race, color, religion, age, national or ancestral origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status and disability.