- Prepare for special education meetings by preparing reports and adequately assessing students’ progress within the curriculum and other identified areas.
- Teach and evaluate students using sound instructional practices that support district policies and guidelines.
- Prepare clear and timely lesson plans that are articulated with state standards.
- Maintain accurate, complete and correct records as required.
- Attend and plan for parent/teacher conferences.
- Ensure all students are learning all subject matter by giving appropriate assessments on a regular basis.
- Provide complete lesson plans for substitutes.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with parents through effective use of interim reports, report cards, conferences and other appropriate means of communication.
- Observe ethics of pedagogy; exhibit professional behavior, emotional stability and sound stability.
- Notify parents if student is not meeting classroom goals.
- Implement reasonable precautions to insure safety for self, staff and students.
- Maintain inventory for all district supplies and equipment utilized for area of instruction.
- Assist in selecting and requesting classroom supplies, instructional supplies and equipment for area of instruction.
- Maintain diplomacy and a sense of ambassadorship for the district while interacting with the public.
- Promote good public relations by personal appearance, attitude and conversion.
- Attend meetings and in-services as required.
- Respond to routine questions and requests in an appropriate manner.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the building principal.
Tri-Village Local Schools
PO Box 31
New Madison, OH 45346
Powered by Aspex Solutions - AppliTrack, Applicant Tracking for Educators. Online Job Employment Applications, Web Based Employment Applications for School Districts and Educational Institutions - You can also view at www.k12jobspot.com. K12JobSpot is a site that has thousands of teaching jobs - all from AppliTrack school districts.
Dayton Area School Consortium