We are Coca-Cola Beverages Northeast, one of the largest Coca-Cola bottlers in the US. United, we are world-class people producing, selling, and distributing iconic beverage brands to the communities we champion and serve. We get stuff done through our unwavering dedication to our values: quality, integrity, commitment, resourcefulness, and diversity. Join our growing family!
WHY JOIN COKE NORTHEAST?
- Work with some of the most recognized brands in the world: Coca-Cola, Sprite, Dr. Pepper, Monster, and Moxie (just to name a few)
- Huge career growth opportunity as we expand our reach in the Northeast
- Highly competitive pay/compensation
- A fast-paced, get-stuff-done work environment that celebrates success as a family
- Money-saving programs: tuition assistance, fitness reimbursement, and scholarship opportunities
- Discounts with Verizon, GMC, Disney, Ford, and other companies
- An excellent benefits* package:
- Full insurance suite- health, dental, vision, life, and short/long-term disability
- 100% company-matched 401k
- Paid vacations, holidays, personal, and sick days
*Benefits may vary by position, location, and union governance.
JOB LOCATION(S): Rutland, VT
Coca-Cola Beverage Northeast is seeking an aggressive, self-motivated, high energy Sales Merchandiser to join our team.
The Sales Merchandiser position is a hybrid role which operates within our Large Store segment of business and which functions as both the Account Manager and Merchandiser for a select number of large store accounts. The Sales Merchandiser serves as the primary contact between Coke Northeast management and store management. In this role, the Sales Merchandiser is responsible for building customer relationships while increasing business by selling and ordering products for a defined customer base. Additionally, the Sales Merchandiseris responsible for regularly stocking product on shelves and in coolers while ensuring that appropriate rotation standards are maintained.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- •Educate and excite customers about our leading portfolio of beverages
- •Sell incremental displays, equipment placements and promotional programs whereapplicable
- •Maintain appropriate inventory levels, company assets, promotional ad signage (point ofsale) and displays
- •Ensure each account meets defined merchandising standards, determine stores’ productneeds and transmit appropriate replenishment orders
- •Communicate and collaborate account activities to appropriate business partners
- •Regular lifting of up to 40 pounds, bending, reaching, kneeling and merchandising
- •High school diploma, GED or equivalent required
- •Associates degree or higher preferred
- •1+ years of general work experience required
- •1+ years of relevant sales experience preferred
- •Strong attention to detail and follow-up skills
- •Excellent planning and organization skills
- •Proficient computer application skills
- •Valid driver's license and driving record within MVR policy guidelines
- •Must have the ability to repetitively lift, pull and push up to 40 pounds, reach above headheight, stand, walk, kneel, bend and reach
- •Must have the ability to push and pull manual and powered material handling equipment(i.e., pallet jack, hand-truck etc.) containing product loads for a minimum of 100 yardswithout assistance
It is impossible to list every requirement for, or responsibility of, any position. Similarly, we cannot identify all the skills a position may require since job responsibilities and the Company's needs may change over time. Therefore, the above job description is not comprehensive or exhaustive. The Company reserves the right to adjust, add to, or eliminate any aspect of the above description. The Company also retains the right to require all employees to undertake additional or different job responsibilities when necessary to meet business needs. We get stuff done!
Coke Northeast requires all applicants to undergo a background verification process prior to commencing employment with the Company. Employment with Coke Northeast is contingent on the satisfactory completion of a pre-employment background check and drug screen. Where applicable, driving records, including minor moving violations, will be evaluated according to Coke Northeast’s guidelines to determine eligibility for the position.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER STATEMENT:
Coke Northeast is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
SEARCH TERMS: Coca-Cola, Coke, Bottler, Beverage, Truck, Driver, CDL, Merchandiser, Sales, Service, Distribution, Delivery, Manufacturing, Production, Customer, Warehouse, Logistics, Forklift, Stocking, Business, Finance, Marketing, IT, #bestest_place_to_work_evah!!!