The team member will work with other teams to provide an excellent experience for all customers. These jobs are an essential link between our Sales team, Supply Chain and Shipping team to make sure that orders are manufactured on time to meet customer demand. The Team member will work closely with the team lead, other manufacturing cells and the Shipping team to provide excellent customer service.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities
- Support company values and mission through respect, continuous improvement, and safety.
- Support their team through following SOP’S and quality guidelines
- Actively participate in problem solving and continuous improvement.
- Understand and apply capabilities and processes so on-time deliveries are met.
- Communicate regularly with the Manager about the concerns or abnormalities in each cell.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain forklift certification.
- Follow daily production and shipping schedule
- Package material, skid product and secure with cardboard, binding, and shrink wrap.
- Label product correctly.
- Load & unload material from powder coating line including but not limited to posts, rails, balusters, pickets, small parts, and/or any other materials the company requires.
- Clean up area before end of day.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Ability to lift 50lbs daily
- Able to read measuring tools (tape measure, calipers)
- Proven problem-solving skills.
- Able to collaborate and communicate well.
- Experience with lean manufacturing is preferred.