Position Summary: Boat Instructors will be knowledgeable about the boats and will assist guests with boat instruction and operation. Essential functions and responsibilities of the position may vary by Aramark location based on client requirements and business needs.
- Check in and out guests renting boats; communicating basic boat usage and safety information to all guests renting boats
- Boat Instructors should be highly knowledgeable about the marina and the surrounding areas; acting as a concierge resource for all guests. This includes but is not limited to: retail, the lodge, food & beverage services, tours and activities.
- Fuels, cleans, and maintains boats
- Cleans assigned areas to Aramark and client standards and requirements
- Understand all machinery and chemicals used
- Be aware of MSDS sheets and books and read and use this information when necessary
- Identify maintenance and safety issues
- Greet customers and assist with inquires or concerns while anticipating the customers’ needs
- Maintains excellent customer service and positive attitude towards guest, customers, clients, co-workers, etc.
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by manager
- Comfortability working outdoors, on water, and in high temperatures.
- Frequent standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, or pulling greater than 50 lbs.
- Must be able to follow basic safety procedures and precautions due to physical risks and exposure to hazardous chemicals