What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products customers need. As a Customer Service Associate – Front End, this means:
- Delivering a checkout experience that is quick, professional, and friendly.
- Ensuring merchandise is accurately accounted, scanned, and meets the needs of customers.
- Engaging in safe work practices and encouraging others to do the same.
Travel Requirements: This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 10 pounds without assistance; may lift over 10 pounds with or without assistance.
- 6 months experience using a computer, including inputting, accessing, modifying, or outputting information.
- 6 months experience using a handheld device (e.g., mobile phone, LRT gun, palm pilot, tablet, iPod) to enter, access, and output information.
- 6 months experience identifying and selling products based on customer needs, including credit cards, installations, add-on sales, and explaining warranties, product features, and benefits.
- 6 months retail experience.
- 6 months experience as a cashier.
Employment Type I
Line of Business
LWS_USA_Market - 0892
Employment Type II
Day Shift (United States of America)