Carolina Bridge is a family owned construction company, specializing in Bridge Construction and Grading. We operate in North and South Carolina and have been in business since 1971. We offer many benefits including a training and mentoring program to develop our future.
1. Service heavy equipment including such as excavators,forklifts, dozers, and cranes.
2. Do daily inspections on all types of heavy equipment including such as excavators,forklifts, dozers, and cranes. Documenting all problems.
3. cleaning machines including sweeping or vacuuming out cabs, Cleaning windows, Pressure washing the machine not just spraying it off cleaning engine compartment and outside the machine.
4. Make and replace bad hydraulic hoses documenting fitting and amount of hose made onto a work order
1. Must have good driving record and be able to pull goose neck trailer.
2. Be able to change engine oil in Heavy Equipment including such as excavators,forklifts, dozers, and cranes.
3. Be able to take directions over the phone and complete task with little to no supervision.
4. Be able to do electronic inspection and type out detailed notes.
5. Be able to travel every week.
5.Operate equipment such as: backhoe, trackhoe and fork lift,Cranes
2 Weeks paid vacation, Per Diem, 50% of Insurance and NCCER Training