About Corizon Health
Correctional healthcare is not just a job. It’s a calling.
By choosing a career with Corizon Health you are choosing the opportunity to truly make a difference in the health, well-being, and future of the patients you serve. We take pride in being a pioneer provider of correctional healthcare. If you are interested in helping us continue our legacy of innovation and clinical expertise, we encourage you to connect with us today.
Below is a list of your responsibilities as a Registered Nurse CQI with Corizon Health at Baltimore Pre-Trial Facility located in Baltimore, MD:
- Coordinate facility's Quality Improvement Program.
- Connect mental health and nursing staff, security staff at all levels, administrative staff, support staff and facility QI committee.
- Responsible for functions of the QI process.
- Assist each facility’s QI Committee in identifying high risk, high volume, and problem prone areas for monitoring and evaluation. Prepare and submit routine and special statistical reports.
- Assist in policy/procedure/system development, coordinate, track and trend QI monitoring and evaluation of topics with system wide implications.
- Participate in major facilities’ QI Committee with quarterly attendance at meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Corizon Health offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes health insurance, a generous PTO plan, 401k with matching funds, tuition assistance, continuing education reimbursement, and more!
Experience & Requirements
- Bachelors of Science degree in Nursing is required. Masters of Science degree in Nursing is preferred.
- Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of employment.
- At least three years’ experience as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- At least on year of experience in a supervisory role, and thorough knowledge of Quality Improvement
Corizon Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. In compliance with federal and state employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, disability, Vietnam era veteran, or disabled Veteran status. EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans.
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
Job Locations US-MD-Baltimore
Category Nursing & Nursing Assistant
Position Type Regular Full-time
Shift / Schedule Weekday Day
Location ID 91204
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health services jobs