CHI Franciscan Health has exciting and rewarding careers with competitive salaries and benefits. We are a family of hospitals, health care services, and medical providers delivering compassionate care to people throughout the South Puget Sound. We are part of Catholic Health Initiatives, one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the country.
Our mission is to deliver high quality care that meets our patients' medical needs while providing emotional and spiritual support to patients and their families. We believe this three-part approach — physical, emotional, and spiritual — is essential to healing the whole person. Come join our team!
This position is responsible for providing care to the patient who is hemodynamically unstable and requires complex monitoring of multiple systems and/or nursing interventions every one to two hours.
- Provides continuous cardiac monitoring, arrhythmia recognition and intervention.
- Initiates and titrates multiple, complex cardiac related infusions at higher doses.
- Manages intubated/mechanically ventilated patients.
- Manages patients with acute neurological/neurosurgical events.
- Manages acute trauma patients.
- Performs related duties as required.
Education & Experience
- Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Possession of a BSN degree is preferred.
- Previous PCU/ICU experience preferred, or
- 1-2 years med/surg experience and successful completion of critical care residency program, or
- New graduate with completion of senior practicum in a specialty area i.e.: critical care, ED, PACU and successful completion of critical care residency program.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse issued by the Washington State Board of Nursing.
- Current Healthcare BLS Certification.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) or attainment within six months of hire.
- CCRN/Certified Neuroscience Registered Nurse (CNRN) preferred.