The driver is primarily responsible for delivering fuel oil, gasoline, and fertilizer to various locations in a safe and efficient manner.
Essential Skills and Responsibilities:
- Deliver lime to customers.
- Spray fertilizer on local farm land. This duty involves having a working knowledge of equipment being used and the chemicals in the pesticides.
- Have working knowledge of DOT regulations including, but not limited to, operating a commercial motor vehicle, transporting hazardous materials and how to respond to an emergency
- Perform pre and post trip visual inspections of vehicle to determine road worthiness
- Complete required paperwork, such as, shipping papers & hours of duty reports
- Drive delivery truck to various locations in a safe and efficient manner
- CDL with hazmat and tank endorsement