NTG Healthcare Services is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant who's seeking a placement at a Long Term Care setting. We are looking for a motivated and energetic CNA to join our team. A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) is responsible for providing and coordinating patient care, educating patients and the public about various health conditions. CNAs are also responsible for passing medications and providing treatments while being supervised by an LPN.
- Providing great patient care.
- Providing physical support for patients or residents with daily activities and personal hygiene, including bathing, dressing, getting out of bed, using the toilet, walking, standing or exercising.
- Ensuring patients or residents receive appropriate diet by reviewing their dietary restrictions, food allergies, and preferences.
- Obtaining a wide range of information from physicians, caregivers and nurses about patient condition, treatment plans, and suggested activities.
- Measuring and recording food and liquid intake and urinary and fecal output and reporting changes to medical or nursing staff.
- Recording vital signs, including blood pressure, pulse, temperature, and respiration rate as requested by staff.
- Examining patients to detect issues requiring medical care, including open wounds, bruises or blood in urine.
- Reminding patients to take medications and nutritional supplements.
- Noting observations of patient behavior, including complaints, or physical symptoms to nurses.
- Three Years CNA experience required
- State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
- Current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant
- In person CPR, TB, and Physicals
- Clean Background Check and Clean Drug Screen
- We do not provide H-1B visa sponsorship
- Weekly direct deposit
- Start Immediately
- Short Term and Long Term Contracts Available