- Review appraisals for completeness, acceptability and compliance to the Uniform Mortgage Data Program as well as to various secondary market requirements.
- Confer with team to aid in resolving questions or concerns regarding loan files.
- Run file through AUS (LP/DU/GUS) when applicable.
- Notify processor and loan officer of decision made.
- Approve loan in accordance with appropriate terms and conditions, counter-offer if the term does not meet company lending's standards and guidelines, or deny the loan.
What You Need for this Position
- 1+ Years of Experience
- Knowledge of Conventional Home Loans and HUD Programs
- Experience with DU/LP
What's In It for You
- Fully Remote
- Competitive Base
So, if you are a REMOTE Mortgage Underwriter with experience, please apply today!
This job is open to telecommute candidates.
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
Additional ways to apply