The Sales Coordinator is responsible to support key accounts in conjunction with the Insides Sales and Customer Service Team. Ensure Carlisle IT is professionally and responsibly represented in the industry and that our organization meets the expected level of service, responsiveness and quality objectives of the customer. Perform critical program and customer order fulfillment functions in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides world-class customer experience by fulfilling on their order requests and inquiries.
- Works closely with the Inside Sales and Customer Service Team to provide customer support such as
- entering orders, providing product pricing, availability, accessing customer portals, and export compliance screening.
- Partners with Insides Sales and Customer Service Team to perform expedites as needed, providing options to customers.
- Ability to track orders to ensure timely shipments to our customers.
- Interacts with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are communicated and met.
- Performs regular quality checks to ensure order accuracy and placement.
- Ability to look up customer history and read customer Purchase Orders and cross-reference accuracy in pricing, dates, etc.
- Proactively monitors orders with planning to ensure on-time delivery, informing appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Assists in pricing and product information for customers who call in requesting information.
- Sets up customer accounts after appropriate approvals.
- Prepares documentation as needed and handle all documents and correspondence professionally and in a timely manner.
- Keeps up-to-date knowledge of the industry and accounts.
- Adheres to all factory safety procedures and guidelines.
- Maintains clean, organized work environment and adheres to all safety standards, procedures and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- Physical demands -- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to continuously use hands to finger, handle or feel, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand and walk. The employee may intermittently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.*Other duties as required in support of the department and the company*
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job function satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED. Prefer an Associate degree.
- 3 months of customer service experience.
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Articulate with use of good grammar skills.
- A team player that can relate to people at all levels of the organization and possesses excellent communication skills with high ethical standards and a positive professional image.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Excellent customer interface skills
- Knowledge of SAP/ERP systems preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong data entry skills
- Exceptional organization skills, detail-oriented approach and thorough in completing tasks with speed
- Ability to be flexible and able to function comfortably in a fast paced, constantly changing and ambiguous environment
- Ability to run and analyze limited reporting
- Portrays a positive and professional image
- Ability to establish relationships with a wide range of personalities, cultural backgrounds and educational levels
- Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts such as percentages, ratios, and proportions to job-related situations
- Ability to read and enter Purchase Orders, recognize discrepancies and address accordingly
- Ability to work overtime and flexible hours to meet customer needs need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
This person will be in an office setting with occasional need to walk through the manufacturing factory. Noise levels are mild in the office and may become moderate in the factory. In designated areas of the facility, employees are required to wear Personal Protective equipment such as Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Safety Toe Shoes, and hand protection.
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies is dedicated to identifying and reducing the environmental impact of its operations, activities, and products. It is our commitment to comply with all applicable laws and other regulatory requirements concerning the environment. We are committed to preventing pollution and continually improving our environmental performance in all of our global operations. This will be achieved through a comprehensive Environmental Management System that provides the framework for setting and reviewing environmental objectives and targets of Carlisle Interconnect Technologies.
PERSONAL PROTECTIVE EQUIPMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Clear ANSI Z87.1 safety rated glasses are required for the job when in the manufacturing areas. Safety toed shoes or boots (ASTM 2413-11 standard) are required.
This position includes access or potential access to ITAR and/or EAR technical data. Therefore, candidates will need to qualify as a US Person which is defined as a US Citizen, or a Permanent Resident (Green Card Holder).
Carlisle Interconnect Technologies