The outdoors is a big place and just as it offers endless adventures, so does our company.
Camping World is the premier one-stop-shop for everything RV. Along with RV parts and accessories, we also offer a full selection of new and used RVs for sale; service centers with over 1,900 bays and over 1,600 technicians on staff; over 100 collision centers; RV Spa detail and refurbishment centers; technical advice from knowledgeable experts and hard-to-find parts.
As the RV industry leader, Camping World is always looking for new and better ways to enhance your RV and outdoor experience. Camping World is a big place, just like the great outdoors. We make it our mission to equip you for it. We've got an awesome team already, but there's always room for more!
We are ideally looking for someone with advanced diagnostic and repair skills for Recreational Vehicle (RV) coach systems, generators and coach body repairs. Someone who is passionate about fixing mechanical, plumbing, HVAC, electrical, and maintenance problems would be ideal. A successful Recreational Vehicle (RV) Technician will have strong attention to detail, be self-motivated and well-versed in all maintenance and repairs. Camping World will pay to certify individuals not already certified.
Pay is based on experience and a flat-rate fee structure with uncapped earning potential.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provide and document complete diagnostic test and repair or replacement services to customers
- Perform electrical, plumbing, carpentry and appliance maintenance
- Track all parts and materials used in repairs or replacements
- Keep supervisor appraised of work progress
- Ensure that the final work product meets quality standards and is inspected by supervisor or designee
- Maintain a safe and clean work area for customers and coworkers
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Certification from college or technical school in trade field (HVAC, Electrical, Plumbing, Maintenance, etc.) is certainly helpful but, we also consider applicable work experience
- Minimum 1 year service technician experience or related fields preferred
- RVIA certification helpful but not required
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping, crawling, and bending
- May lift up to 25 lbs and/or move up to 50 lbs. with assistive devices
- Potential exposure to heights and hazards related to working with electrical and welding equipment
- Possible exposure to environmental conditions include heat, cold, humidity, noise, dust and wetness
- Prolonged periods of standing, stooping , crawling and bending Must furnish own hand/shop tools
- Valid driver's license
We don't just accept diversity - we support it, celebrate it and thrive on it for the benefit of our associates, our customers and our company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace where we strive to think outside - and not simply check - the box.
Camping World is the leading outdoor lifestyle retailer. Since the Company's founding in 1966, Camping World has grown to become one of the most well-known destinations for camping, boating, hunting, fishing, biking, winter- and water sports, to name a few. The outdoors is a big place, bigger than just RVs, but when it comes to your RV needs, we're your one-stop shop for sales, maintenance, repair and the industry's broadest and deepest range of services, protection plans, products and resources. We have over 200 locations all over the U.S. under our ever-growing company and brands. Just as the outdoors offers endless adventures, so does our company. Stay tuned to see how and where we grow next.
We consider Military experience equally as valuable as civilian work experience. Veterans, Reservists and Transitioning Service Members are encouraged to include Military duty and certifications on their resume and applications when applying for a position.
Camping World and Good Sam