Job Title: Safety Office Specialist
Country: United States of America
Full/Part Time: Full time
Job Summary: The incumbent is responsible to ensure compliance of the standards set forth by the Department of Transportation in the function of a Corporate Compliance Administrator.
1. Identify DOT required documentation needed to update compliance status of drivers.
2. Work within a Mail In database to ensure all updates are done in a timely manner.
3. Communicate professionally and courteously, by phone and email, to ensure all proper documentation is acquired.
4. Audit incoming documents and index them into the electronic driver file.
5. Create Test Requests in the WFQA/CSS system for services as required to ensure driver compliance.
6. Update applicable entries into the JBH Personnel System (Workday).
7. Follow all company and Compliance department policies and procedures
*Schedule: Monday - Friday; 3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- High school diploma/ General Education Degree (GED)
- One to three months of relevant office experience and/or training
- Working to complete or having obtained a Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Have an understanding of basic computer systems and programs
- Possess positive interpersonal and phone communication skills
Work Experience: Clerical/Administrative, Safety
“This job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.”