- Conducting requirements gathering team meetings with business users and technical team and capture the requirements and use cases.
- Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases, functional, non- functional requirements.
- Creating UML Diagrams.
- User Interface prototypes development.
- Process flow development.
- Conducting JAD sessions.
- Designing UI mockups.
- Previous experience in business intelligence, analysis, or another related field.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, or any related business or IT management field of study that provided the required skills and knowledge, and 6 months of related experience in any position that provided the required skills and abilities.
Job duties are project-based and performed on long-term assignments at various unanticipated sites within the United States that may require relocation. Employee privileged benefits are offered.
We are an E-verified company that does visa sponsorship for resources if required, all applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
Powered by JazzHR