The Ideal Candidate: Will be willing to work 7 hours/day Monday - Friday, and 5 hours on Saturday in ideal world (we are flexible). During the week, the family needs help with cooking, cleaning, and some nanny duties (our child is doing "remote learning" but needs supervision during breaks, staying on task to complete homework, lunch prep, etc.). Start time would be after breakfast. Clean dishes, cooking lunch/dinner, sweeping, deep cleaning, plus laundry, changing sheets, etc. On Saturdays, would like help in the late afternoon/evening with cleaning up and babysitting.
The family is looking for someone who is pleasant to be around, kind, hard working, and has good values. The ideal candidate will be a team player, willing to be flexible.
To clarify, the family are doing a VERY STRICT quarantine - they need someone disciplined who doesn't mind isolating with our family (no visits with family/friends, no leaving the property, etc.).
- Housekeeping: Full Housekeeping Required,
- Cooking: Cooking Required,
- Laundry: Family Laundry
- Travel: No Travel Required
- Work Hours: 7 Hours - Monday-Friday; Saturday 5 hrs
- Experience: In home experience is a must
- References: Minimum of 2 References
- Background: Pass stringent background checks and drug testing upon offer of hire
- Salary: Based on experience.