At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Perform all material-handling job functions required in the packaging area and ability to work any line within the Packaging department. Knowledge of products and procedures in the packaging department. Supply all necessary materials for packaging lines to maximize efficient and effective production.
- Move materials and products assigned to line and into STO1
- Supply and load production lines with materials and in-process goods for entire Packaging operation.
- Fill bins with bottles and caps to insure uninterrupted production, verify incoming quality and conformance to current production run.
- Load skid with various in-process and finished goods, mark with appropriate tickets, move off line and stage, load as necessary. Organize corrugated boxes and set up carton packaging, hand form boxes as necessary.
- Make minor adjustments as directed (Portable changes, Tote changes, etc).
- Check goods prior to release to shipping department.
- Keep work area neat; clean up
- 6 plus months of relatable manufacturing experience required.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent strongly preferred.
- Must have proven ability in all aspects of material handling and knowledge of all other procedures in the packaging department.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.