Warehouse, Day Shift
Loc 98- Allen Park - 98 Warehouse
1000 Enterprise Drive, Allen Park, Michigan 48101
To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
The Warehouse Associate is a positive, energetic, eager-to-learn team player that provides 100% customer satisfaction. This position is an entry-level position is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the distribution center that provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to build a promising career in the distribution center.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Work well in a team environment
- Loading/unloading trucks
- Operating lift equipment experience preferred
- Keeping the workplace neat and clean in order to maintain a professional and safe working environment
- 18 years of age
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
- Ability to read and write English
- Represents one's self and Belle Tire in a professional manner
- Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
- High School Diploma/GED
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Must be able to frequently lift over 75 pounds
- Requires motion entailing bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Prior experience; in a distribution center and/or with operating radio frequency equipment is preferred
Varying work hours, Mon-Sat, some overtime may be required. Workshop environment, with heavy physical requirements: long periods of standing on your feet, lifting up to 75 pounds to chest level, bending, twisting, grabbing, and reaching.