Granite is one of the premier Telecommunications Solutions Providers for businesses and government facilities across the United States and Canada. We provide exceptional customized service with an emphasis on reliability and outstanding customer support. Granite has over $1.5 Billion in revenue (zero debt) with 2,200 employees and is headquartered out of Quincy, MA. We have Regional offices located in West Palm Beach, Washington DC, New York City, Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Orlando, Philadelphia and Rhode Island.
Our mission is to be the leading Telecommunications Company wherever we offer services as well as provide an environment where the value of each individual is recognized and where each person has the opportunity to further their growth and achieve success.
Granite’s philanthropy is unparalleled with over $ 200 million in donations to organizations such as Dana Farber Cancer Institute, The ALS Foundation, and the Alzheimer’s Association to name a few.
Granite was rated by Inc. Magazine as one of the “Fastest Growing Companies” for nine consecutive years in a row (2007-2015). Plus over the last four consecutive years (2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019) Granite has been awarded the Top Workplaces Award. With the astounded accomplishment of winning the EIS government bid in 2017, Granite is looking to pave a profound future for itself in not only the private sector, but also in the public sector.
If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
General Summary of Position:
We’re looking for a talented B2B sales professionals who will focus on new business development by selling local and long distance telephone services and data telecommunication products to Enterprise and Midsized Companies. If you are a highly driven, self-motivated individual, with a positive attitude, and competitive spirit, then Granite will provide you an exciting and lucrative sales career opportunity. You will be provided training, support, and environment needed to succeed. You will be the driving force for securing new customers and business nationally for Granite.
- Prospecting, cold calling, and selling our telecom products nationally.
- Responsible for selling local and long distance telephone services.
- Responsible for selling advanced Data services such as MPLS, VPN, VOIP, SIP Trunking, Cloud based PBX, and dedicated internet access.
- Build and maintain a consistent sales funnel and pipeline.
- Explain and demonstrate the features and values of our business to Executives.
- Identify prospect needs and create customized sales proposals.
- Maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Must be able to demonstrate business to business sales record at a high level of achievement.
- Strong prospecting, selling and closing skills; Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas.
- Experience managing a full sales cycle from prospecting through closing.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- We offer a competitive base salary, uncapped commissions, and residuals. With vacation and personal time, health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401k with company match, and tuition reimbursement.
- Annual President’s Club trip for Top Performers.
- If you are a highly motivated individual who wants to grow your career and have uncapped earnings potential with a fast paced and progressive company, Granite has countless opportunities for you.
Granite Telecommunications LLC