This position requires that you drive your own vehicle. Fuel and Maintenance is at contractors expense.
Pay is based on a CPLM (Cent per loaded mile) Pickup to Destination.
- Your schedule, Your availability.
- 1099 Contractor delivery experience preferred but not required
- Settlements Paid weekly
- Live 24/7 dispatch
- 30 Year Presence in the Industry
- Growth opportunities
- Flex time
- High school diploma or GED
- 2+ years experience in a driver/courier role preferred
- Medical courier experience strongly preferred
- 2007 or newer vehicle
- Commitment to Excellence
- Valid drivers license with clean driving record
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, walking, lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, squatting, pushing, pulling, climbing and overhead lifting.
- Punctual/On time
- Inspect delivery vehicle daily ensuring all supplies are present, cleanliness, it is in proper operating condition and in compliance with all state and local laws
- Package and deliver blood products to service area clients or to other transportation agencies
- Delivering boxes of blood and other specimens to hospitals and doctors offices
- Load/unload and deliver materials to and/or from the branch and customers
- Operate hand truck to move shipments
- Requires sharp attention to detail and a strong ability to keep a schedule
- Must be able to pass a criminal background and motor vehicle record check.
- Fluent English language skills
- Certification for transporting blood and platelets (Class Available)
- Able to pass a Pre-screen drug test
- Clean 3 year Motor Vehicle Report (purchased through OpenForce during enrollment $17.00)
- Pass Background Screening.(purchased from OpenForce $57.00) No Violent Felonies against a human or animal and NO Violent misdemeanor against a Human or Animal
- Valid driver's license
- Liability Insurance coverage for vehicle
- Current Vehicle Registration
- Social Security Card
- Bloodborne Pathogen (purchased from www.MyMedCerts.com $14.99)
- OpenForce Enrollment, after completion of interview process this information will be provided to you (There is a $30/week fee for this enrollment for ACC/OCC insurance.