We are a dynamic long term care and assisted living facility currently seeking a Transportation Associate / Driver to join our team.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of a Transportation Associate:
- Driving the campus bus/van or other campus vehicles and safely transporting our residents
- Please note that this position requires applicants to have a valid driving license and the position does require some evenings and weekends
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Must have a current, unencumbered, valid driving license
- Drivers must be of the age of 25/older in order to transport residents
- Must have experience driving a transportation van/bus, and have a good driving record
- Prior long-term care or other healthcare experience is a plus
Wellbrooke of Carmel
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Stacey (317) 689-0281
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
- Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
- Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
- FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
- Employee Celebrations
- And much more!
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Trilogy Healthcare Services