A paraprofessional or aid will be on-site for supervision during treatment times to assist students with activities and therapy. Soliant Health will provide clinical and technical training for all psychologist before the assignment begins, as well as 24/7 tech support when the positions begins.
To qualify for an interview, the therapist must have: * 2 years of school-based Psychologist experience required
- Active PYSHC license in the state of IL
- Out of state candidates must hold both an license in the state they reside in and are providing teletherapy services in.
- School Teaching Certifications in the STATE
- IEP experience required
- Personal computer with a high internet speed
- Availability during business hours for an immediate tech screening.
Local: (678) 459-1140
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled