Phoebe Ministries is a not-for-profit, multi-facility organization specializing in healthcare, housing, and rehabilitative services for older adults. As a Phoebe team member, you’re free to work in an innovative environment with a number of bright minds that let your core strengths shine.
Who is right for the job?
We are seeking a compassionate, caring Per Diem Fitness Instructor with geriatric experience who is interested in joining our dedicated team which provides the excellent quality of care for which Phoebe is known at our Berks campus.
Skills crucial to success in this role:
- A gift for communicating and interacting effectively with geriatric residents.
- Creativity, energy, and enthusiasm to lead group fitness classes for our residents and staff
- A desire to ensure an atmosphere which allows for the privacy, dignity, and well-being of all residents in a safe, secure environment.
- High School diploma or GED
- Current certification in Group Fitness (including yoga and personal training) from a nationally-recognized organization
- A minimum of one year experience leading exercise programs for the geriatric population
Successful candidates are those who can thrive in a positive and respectful customer-driven culture and exemplify the organization’s Faith in Action Mission, Vision, and Values. Phoebe is an equal opportunity employer.
Ready to get started?
Powered by JazzHR