Warner Bros. Entertainment Group
Posting Job Description
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment seeks a Sr. Specialist, Integrated Communications for the Marketing department. This position will serve a key role in executing press and influencer campaigns for all assigned titles and will work closely across all functions within WB Games, including International integrated communications, brand marketing, production, development, channel, social/community and customer support to execute global PR plans. Responsibilities include drafting press materials, preparing communications plans, managing assets, staffing events, developing/executing influencer kits and compiling press and influencer coverage/analysis. The role also requires working with external agencies, licensees, publishing partners, and divisional PR contacts within WarnerMedia to coordinate the execution of activities.
- Execute strategic tactics as outlined in the press and influencer/content creator plans.
- Develop external communication, including press releases, fact sheets, EPKs and other press materials.
- Align activities and maximize opportunities across WB Games, as well as the rest of WarnerMedia.
- Manage external agencies for press and influencer activities.
- Maintain and grow press and influencer relationships, book and staff press tours and influencer events, develop and send influencer kits, and work with various groups to align activities/messaging across all external facing channels.
- Compile, analyze and distribute coverage reports for WBG titles.
- Oversee press and influencer press lists.
- Track budgets.
- Manage licensee press releases as necessary.
- Special projects as assigned.
- 5 years' experience in PR and Integrated Communications.
- Prior position in video game/entertainment PR preferred.
- Four-year college degree required.
- PR or journalism background preferred.
- Game industry background preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for communicating with a variety of audiences, including press and partners, as well as internal and external clients.
- Understanding of the media and social networking landscapes.
- Knowledge of the videogame industry.
- Ability to evaluate best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Strategic foresight to successfully manage and execute a multitude of global PR campaigns.
- Press and influencer relations.
Area of Interest
Communications/Publicity, Game Development/Publishing
Games - Development & Publishing
WB Interactive Entertainment
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include Avalanche, Monolith Productions, NetherRealm Studios, Playdemic, Rocksteady Studios, TT Games, WB Games Boston, WB Games Montreal, WB Games New York, and WB Games San Francisco.
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world's most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Warner Media, LLC and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. Qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, mental or physical disability, and genetic information, marital status, citizenship status, military status, protected veteran status or any other category protected by law.