Lead a groundbreaking team.
We're growing rapidly and are searching for an Operations Lead to lead Marketing Quality Assurance efforts and support daily operations for all of our marketing channels across every product. You will play a key role in ensuring all marketing campaigns adhere to best practices, compliance regulations, and ultimately deliver an exceptional customer experience. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you'll do as a CRM Specialist, Marketing QA Operations Lead:
- Lead Quality Assurance efforts on CRM-owned channels and help expand to other marketing teams/channels.
- Oversee our international QA Operations team to monitor for consistent quality and process adherence.
- Continue to evolve QA processes and operational procedures as new regulations and additional technical complexities arise.
- Support channel innovation efforts, including building new email templates and content blocks, working with dynamic logic, and leveraging our API library to expand our capabilities.
- Work a flexible schedule to reflect the sports calendar, including some nights/weekends/holidays.
- Ideally, you have 3-5 years of experience in marketing tech or channel marketing role (QA/Operations experience preferred).
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field.
- HTML knowledge required; working knowledge of Ruby preferred.
- Well-organized and high attention to detail with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, often under challenging time constraints.
- Knowledgeable sports fan with strong written and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience as a self-starter who is comfortable in a fast-paced, quickly-changing environment.
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and we're great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of tech's most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
We're proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. We'll never discriminate against anyone's background or creed. If you're good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
You may be required to become licensed through applicable regulatory agencies.