Are you looking for a job that pays well while only working 6 hours a day? Look no further, Thrive Life has you covered!
Who are We?
At Thrive Life, we like people. It’s not like we end each day singing Kumbaya, holding hands as we walk to our cars. But we have fun. We’re happy. It’s a place where we can…well, thrive. We can grow and develop, and reach out full potential as individuals and as families. Oh, and we Freeze Dry food too!
What is a Sanitation Technician?
Sanitation Technicians play an important role in maintain the sanitary standards necessary to manufacture food safely in facilities. The sanitize equipment including machinery, trays, utensils, and other items used in production processes. Technicians also maintain the cleanliness of the facility by cleaning other areas such as, break rooms, conference rooms, and restrooms. There are a lot of benefits to being a Quality Assurance Technician, so we’ll name a few!
- Sanitation Technicians enjoy working in a small team, including a Manager, Supervisor, and Quality Assurance Technicians.
- The work of a technician will be self-motivated, which means they never have to worry about being “micromanaged”.
- Technicians work on their feet keeping busy throughout the day. Who really enjoys sitting around all day long?
- Experience in cleaning and a general interest for keeping things neat, tidy, and sanitary.
- An eye and concern for the little things! When you’re keeping things clean, it is the little things that make all the difference!
- A desire to work in a team environment, strive to accomplish team goals, and to maintain a positive can-do attitude.
- Ability to be punctual and to be a great communicator with management and co-workers.
- Promotions! Thrive Life is a growing company, which means there are frequent opportunities for promotions!
- Learning! Not only do you learn how to do a new job, but Thrive Life utilizes Lean Manufacturing, Good Manufacturing Practices, and other safety rules that are universally valuable to the industry!
- Stability! Thrive Life is considered an essential business, producing products that everyone needs. We’re not shrinking, we’re growing!
We are looking for Sanitation Operators to fill open positions on one different shift . This shift will run for 6 days a week for 6 hours a day. That’s right, you’d only have to work 6 hours a day!
- Monday – Saturday 6:00 PM – 12:00 AM
- Fair compensation, with opportunities for pay increases within your first 60 days!
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k retirement, and more!
- Discounts on Thrive Life product and an employee match!
- We even have a state-of-the-art gym equipped with showers, cardio equipment, and free weights.
Apply online today and we’ll reach out to you in less than one week!
Powered by JazzHR