It takes a lot of people working together to form the Fox family. Much like a car or truck, every individual component needs to be working together to ensure the success of the entire machine. Here at Fox, the idea is the same. At our dealerships, it takes people from all departments working together to create and maintain a successful dealership.
If you are interested in joining the BEST team, please apply today!
Functions as a skilled-level technician who is able to perform diagnoses and repairs in all areas, in addition to being specialized in particular areas of repair, and who has previously worked with cars in some capacity.
- Performs work as outlined on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards.
- Diagnoses cause of any malfunction and performs repair.
- Communicates with parts department to obtain needed parts.
- Communicates with Service Manage and Service Advisors to complete the job in a timely manner.
- Performs job to company standards
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- One year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Preferred but not required.
- Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Certifications
- Valid Driver's License
- Group Life Insurance (company paid)
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Short-Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Accident insurance
- Vacation and PTO
Fox Ann Arbor Nissan