We are looking for a Warehouse Associate who, under direct supervision, handles and maintains flow of materials in warehouse areas according to established guidelines.
- Reviews bill of lading for incoming merchandise and customer orders.
- Store incoming merchandise and assemble customer orders for delivery.
- Sorts and stocks supplies maintaining adequate levels of inventory and verify part numbers.
- Coordinate activities of distribution warehouse with sales, record control, and purchasing departments to ensure availability of merchandise. R
- Report stock damaged merchandise via the MRC and ROC process and SAP.
- Coordinates ordering of parts and materials via SAP for office and field personnel as well as customers.
- Ensures that the warehouse and dock areas remain clean, organized and safe to work and store materials.
- Work with other departments to coordinate and schedule the delivery and pick-up of materials to and from job sites, vendors, and customer locations.
- Responsible for inventory checks every six months.
- Parts delivery issues (change location, missing shipments, etc.)
- Adjustments to inventory stock.
- High school diploma
- One year experience in a warehouse environment.
- SAP experience preferred.
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Behaviors:
- Ability to operate motorized and non-motorized material handling equipment.
- Requires ability to understand general arithmetic.
- Speak and write in a clear and understandable manner for internal/external relations.
- Ability to understand verbal or written instructions.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
At KONE, we are focused on creating an innovative and collaborative working culture where we value the contribution of each individual. Employee engagement is a key focus area for us and we encourage participation and the sharing of information and ideas. Sustainability is an integral part of our culture and the daily practice. We follow ethical business practices and we seek to develop a culture of working together where co-workers trust and respect each other and good performance is recognized. In being a great place to work, we are proud to offer a range of experiences and opportunities that will help you to achieve your career and personal goals and enable you to live a healthy and balanced life.
Read more on