The ideal person for this position has the experience, compassion, and a solid understanding of all aspects of patient home health care.
- Support daily activities – Ensure residents' safety and well-being are met by facilitating social interactions, therapeutic conversations, and secure environments. Offer prompts to the client, if needed, such as toileting, eating, and any liquid needs. Observe the patients' medical health as well as their physical and mental responses. Provide written and verbal reports about the residents' condition and guidance to their families. Exercise the patient as needed.
- Apply compliance knowledge – Demonstrate knowledge of all aspects of resident care by using a sensitive approach. Knowledge and compliance of all state resident rights are required.
- High school diploma or GED required and current state license
- Safe driving record with reliable transportation and car insurance
- Must be able to pass a drug test and background check
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with little to no supervision
Caring for People Services is an in-home, non-medical, organization dedicated to helping people stay in their homes longer and living that life with dignity. Our employees enjoy a work culture that promotes compassion and understanding.
Caring for People Services benefits include paid time off, bonuses and employer sponsored dental and vision insurance.
Employees can also take advantage of casual dress code and flexible scheduling.
Powered by JazzHR