Please fax resume in confidence to 570 287 3289 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Responsibilities (Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Completes an initial assessment of patient and family to determine home care needs. Provides a complete physical assessment and history of current and previous illness(es).
2. Regularly re-evaluates patient nursing needs.
3. Initiates the plan of care and makes necessary revisions as patient status and needs change.
4. Develops a care plan, which establishes goals based on nursing diagnosis and incorporates therapeutic, preventive, and rehabilitative nursing actions. Includes the patient and the family in the planning process.
5. Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing procedures. Administers medications and treatments as prescribed by the physician.
6. Counsels the patient and family in meeting nursing and related needs.
7. Provides health care instructions to the patient as appropriate per assessment and plan of care.
8. Identifies discharge planning needs as part of the care plan development and implements prior to discharge of the patient.
9. Acts as Case Manager when assigned by Clinical Supervisor and assumes responsibility to coordinate patient care for assigned caseload.
- Current registered nurse license to work in PA
- Home Health experience preferred, but not necessary
- Reliable transportation with current driver's license
- Minimum of 1 year experience, at least one of which is in the area of public health or home care nursing is preferred.
- Health/Dental/Vision benefits/PTO to all employees over 30 hours per week. PTO and holiday pay given to all Part Time employees 20 to 29.99 hours per week.
- Direct deposit.
- Company is locally owned and operated as the CEO is a physical therapist who is quality and outcome driven.
- No corporate mandates.
- We offer both short tem/long term disability insurance, critical illness and other related programs.
- We offer sedan's for company car's (no small compact vehicles). Currently many of our team members are in 2020 Hyundai Elantra's SEL Model (cost about 20K).