Wintersong Nursing and Rehab, a skilled nursing facility located in Knox IN, is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) that has a passion for providing the highest quality of care with compassion and integrity!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will provide direct personal care and perform restorative nursing approaches on residents under the supervision of a Licensed Nurse.
Essential Job Functions
- Gives personal care and assistance to residents as needed to assist with Activities of Daily Living
- Documents daily as required for position, (e.g., Vital Signs, meal consumption, BM’s, ADL’s, etc.)
- Observes Residents' health concerns and reports abnormalities to charge nurse
- Performs all other tasks as assigned by the Licensed Nurse, Director of Nursing/Assistant Director of Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant certificate in good-standing in state of employment.
- Current CPR Certification and Previous geriatric experience a plus.
- Long-Term Care experience a plus.