Elkay Manufacturing and acpi have joined forces with Masco Cabinetry to form Cabinetworks Group, a new national leader in the cabinetry industry. At Cabinetworks Group, we care about our people and our community. We want to be prepared when we can all return to business as usual. If you are hardworking, energetic, and want to have a career in a successful, growing company, we want you! Don’t wait – apply today! Check out this video to learn more about us:
Cabinetworks Group is seeking candidates to work in our third shift Finishing Department.
Shift Schedule: 9:30pm - 6:00 am (Eastern Standard Time)
Starting pay $13 - $14/hr depending on experience. $1.00/hour shift differential on top of your regular hourly pay
Location: 515 W Mill St - Culver, IN 46511
Walk-Ins Welcome: Monday through Friday from 8am - 2pm
Responsibilities of the Production Worker / General Laborer may include:
- Build cabinetry and components
- Work with team members using all available equipment (drill, nail gun, etc.).
- Read production ticket specifications.
- Maintain production and quality standards.
- Follow all safety rules and work instructions.
- Perform all duties in a safe manner.
- Ability to read a tape measure and use it effectively or willingness and ability to learn
- Must have great teamwork and communication skills.
- Must have excellent work ethics
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes :
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Vision & Supplemental Life Insurances
- Company Paid Basic Life and AD&D Insurance Coverage
- Company Paid Short Term and Long Term Disability
- Paid vacation (pro-rated based on start date) in first year
- Paid Holidays starting Day 1
- Tuition Assistance
- Excellent product discounts