Sullivan Tire is a family owned and operated business with over 100 locations throughout New England including 15 Commercial Truck Centers and 3 Bandag retread manufacturing facilities. Due to our size, we can offer more opportunities to advance your career and achieve TIA & ASE certifications!
We offer a family-friendly work atmosphere and offers employees benefits that our competitors can't match. At Sullivan Tire and Auto Service you won't have a job, you'll have a career!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Repair automobiles and light passenger trucks
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic.
- ASE Master Technician certification preferred.
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Willingness to mentor others
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Top Pay. You'll be paid hourly and work as part of a supportive team to maximize customer satisfaction.
- Training and Mentoring Program. We help you invest in your career!
- Medical, Dental, Life, and Disability Insurance
- Paid Holidays, Personal Time and Vacations
- 401(k) and Profit Sharing Plans
Powered by JazzHR