Location: Tulsa, Dallas, Kansas City
Areas of Interest: Compensation & Benefits
BOK Financial (BOKF), Headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, BOK Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: BOKF) is a top 25 U.S.-based financial services holding company with operations in ten states – Oklahoma, Texas, Arkansas, Arizona, Colorado, Kansas/Missouri, New Mexico, Nebraska and Wisconsin. The company began more than 100 years ago in Tulsa and has successfully diversified into a variety of industries, businesses and geographies. .
Position can be located in Kansas City, Dallas, Houston, Tulsa, Phoenix, Denver, or Albuquerque
The Managing Compensation Consultant is primarily responsible for developing and administering compensation programs that align with BOK Financial’s Total Rewards Strategy to attract, motivate and retain a competent and diverse workforce.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES * Design and develop compensation plans, programs, policies and practices; Work with Finance and HR Business Partners to implement, communicate and administer multiple compensation programs including both base and short term incentive pay plans. Work closely with more junior staff members to educate them on specific business area compensation programs in order to expand their compensation knowledge across business lines.
- Identify market trends, monitor competitiveness of programs, model cost implications and recommend innovative and effective compensation programs and solutions. Serve as internal consultant to business areas on all compensation practices; identify emerging workforce issues related to compensation practices and develop innovative solutions. Make recommendations to Sr. Leaders based on analysis.
- Provide support to management and HR on compensation issues related to salary offers for new hires, promotions and transfers utilizing both internal and external survey information. Conduct internal compensation analysis to identify comparative salary trends and ensure equity across the organization.
- Conduct job evaluation using internal evaluation program and ensure compliance with the Fair Labor Standards Act.
- Participate in completion of annual processes to include third party compensation surveys, total compensation reviews, merit and incentive file audits and incentive schedule distribution and attestation for respective business areas.
- Advanced knowledge of compensation design and overall administration of plans
- Advanced knowledge of incentive plan design for Financial Services and Banking
- Working knowledge of executive compensation principles and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of federal and state regulations controlling compensation
- Ability to consult with and influence Sr. Leaders regarding compensation matters
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Thorough knowledge of quantitative analysis and business statistics
- Thorough knowledge of Human Resource Policy and Procedures
- Excellent facilitation, presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient PC and software package skills and on-line system experience
- Ability to sustain high credibility and provide strategic guidance to all levels of the organization, particularly at the Sr. Leadership levels.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to deal with confidential information in a discrete manner
BOK Financial is a stable and financially strong organization that provides excellent training and development to support building the long term careers of our employees. With passion, skill and partnership you can make an impact on the success of the bank, our customers and your own career!
Apply today and take the first step towards your next career opportunity!
BOK Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities for training, compensation, transfer, promotion and other aspects of employment for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or veteran status.
Please contact with any questions.