Enjoy the perks of being a Six Flags Team member! Get free admission to all Six Flags Theme Parks, free tickets for friends and family, access to exclusive employee events, and discounts. The Park photogrpaher is responsible for capturing the Guests experience at Six Flags with high-quality photos taken with the latest in digital photography technology. Will also operate cash register, credit card machine, to conduct sales and upselling throughout the day. Interact with guests, display merchandise, take inventory, stocking, and keep location clean. Park Photagraphers are all entry level and all necessary training is provided.
- Constantly talking, speaking clearly, hearing, conversations and acutely, seeing near and far, using depth perception.
- Proactively approaching Guests to offer photo opportunities
- Inform Guests of the variety of photo opportunities available
- Take orders, sell, and up sell prints packages, and programs as set forth by the park.
- Responsibility for image quality.
- Configuring camera settings prior to shooting.
- General cleaning, stocking, and keeping inventory
- Physical demands include continuously holding, carrying and lifting photography equipment, frequent walking/ standing, and frequent bending/ twisting/ kneeling
- Frequently working in extreme heat, sun, humidity, and temperature change.
- All lifts over 51 lbs. require assistance from a co-worker or the use of a mechanical device.
- Overtime of adults may be required from time to time in order to accommodate the business need
- Responsible for adhering to the dress code and appearance guidelines.
- Responsible for following all company policies and procedures, including cash handling.