Are you looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Are you passionate about delivering a unique customer experience that creates a memorable and outstanding impression? If you answered yes to any of these questions, we want to talk to you.
What We Offer:
- Family-Owned & Operated
- Excellent Culture
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible Schedules
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Vision / Dental / Health Insurance
- Great Culture
- Promote From Within!
State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
Discounts on products and services
Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
Highly productive shop
Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
Clean and professional work environment
- Check and communicate oil level to teammates
- Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
- Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
- Complete vehicle inspection
- Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
- Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
- Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
- Communication skills – communicates effectively with others.
- Time management – managing one’s own time and time of others.
- Basic computer skills.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Wilson Ford Lincoln