Parsons is now hiring experienced Schedulers with a desire to work on projects that change the urban fabric of our community.
Parsons’ extensive experience in this field, combined with your scheduling knowledge, will propel your career forward with opportunity for advancement with top performance. We can offer training, development and opportunities to work on marquee projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our schedulers to be versatile, enthusiastic to work in highly flexible, team-oriented environments and who have exceptional communication, analytical and organizational skills.
Parsons is managing a Technical Services (TS) program for an agency within the Department of Defense to review third party A/E work; conduct studies, analysis, testing and measuring; perform specialized engineering services, planning and design reviews; commissioning services; and construction oversight on worldwide delivery orders.
Parsons is seeking a Scheduler – Team Lead to perform the following:
- Manages a team of Project Control Engineers/Schedulers who are qualified to analyze, evaluate, and forecast project costs, as well as performance against an established schedule with critical milestones.
- Interfaces with clients, attends regular meetings, and provides statistical reports.
- Provides project management consultation on factors affecting the timely completion of projects.
- Performs special analysis for schedules established with Primavera Software P6
- Coordinates staffing requirements, assigns and supervises project work activities, and trains personnel.
- Provides guidance, direction, and specialized assistance to project for the resolution of difficult and complex scheduling problems.
- Frequent communication with Project Managers for both government and subcontractors at site.
- Prepares plans and schedules, status reports and performance evaluations.
- Analyzes progress reports against the schedule.
- Monitors schedules and reviews them with procurement and engineering groups
- Maintains liaison with the project team for schedule revision and update.
- Supports Program Controls Manager and Scheduling Manager in accomplishing project status review and performance control.
- Completes performance reviews and provides personnel development for the assigned employees.
- Performs other responsibilities associated with this position as may be appropriate.
- Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Construction Management or related field (or equivalent experience)
- 20+ years of related experience, including supervisory/managerial experience
- Primavera or MS Project experience preferred
- Proficient PC skills including proficiency in various Project Controls Software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a US Citizen.
Ready for action? We’re looking for the kind of people who see this opportunity and don’t hesitate to act. Parsons is a leader in the world of Technical Services and Engineering. We hire people with a broad set of technical skills who have proven experience tackling some of the greatest challenges. Take your next step and apply today.