· Job Summary
The Inspector II performs inspections according to procedures in the manufacture of medical device components.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Ability to inspect all products whether at incoming, in-process or final inspection.
· Must be competent in the use of all equipment in the QC Department.
· Perform dimensional, visual and functional product/material inspections using inspection tools (i.e. pin gauges, micrometers, digital calipers, optical comparators, tensile testers, and other computerized measurement systems.
· Ability to read and understand documented procedures in order to inspect product.
· Ability to read and interpret basic product drawings to inspect product.
· Perform basic calibrations as required.
· Assist in the disposition of non-conforming product.
· Complete required inspection reports.
· Label and segregate non-conforming product. Notify supervisor and other responsible parties.
· Assist Quality Control Supervisor/QC Group Leader in assorted tasks as required.
· Work with Engineering on First Article and Development orders.
· Train QC Inspectors on Inspection Procedures.
· Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements
· 2-4 years’ experience
· High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Skills and Abilities
· Role: Leads, with operational focus in an area of functional expertise.
· Responsibility: Assignments are received in task oriented terms from direct supervisor.
· Scope: Receives pre-determined work assignments with specific instructions.
· Complexity: Follows established practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
· Impact: Ensures that jobs are completed on schedule following established procedures and schedules.
This is a 2nd shift opening 3pm - 11pm
If you'd like to get your foot in the door with a leading medical device manufacturing company in Salem NH, email your resume today !
*** Apply now for immediate consideration, or refer a friend! Email resumes to KERC415@kellyservices.com, or call Kerrie at 631-843-1704. ***
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.